Thursday, January 31, 2013

copy cat a?

What ya, all weddings are looking the same. Same saree, same coat suit, same flower girls, same decorations, same old aunties giggling, same make up, same photographs. 
One minute, one minute. 
why all the photos of all the marriages are looking the same? 
One photo, both are holding hands.
Another photo, both are showing their wedding ring.
One photo, girl is in focus and boy is blurred.
Another photo, girl is blurred and boy is in focus. 
Same. Same. Same. Copy cats. 

All girls are wearing same saree. Some brocade green color blouse for red color saree. Then they are showing their bare backs to everybody in the world. and they are taking photos and putting in the Facebook. Then all are girls are simply bugging the photographer to take photographs, one side angle pose, then back angle pose, then front angle pose, then they will wear ray ban glasses and pose like minor, then they will keep their lips like pouting out and pose, ayyooo that photographer is uploading the next day in this photography page, in that album all pretty girls are there and all boys are putting jollu looking at the girls. Even aunties are coming for all weddings. But nobody is taking their photos. Even some non-modern girls are coming there, but that photographer is not even turning to their side. Why this partiality?

Then coming to girl and boy, all are posing same pose. Simply jumping up and down in the beach, looking into each other's eyes, their shadow will kiss... same pose, bore pose.

Suddenly everybody is getting married. In this Facebook, all the time only wedding photographs are coming. Or those trolls are coming. First it was nice to see wedding photograph. I miss many deadlines because of it. Now, I am getting only irritation looking at same wedding style and all. All are copying. Why we can't think of our own head? We don't have a? 

In our mummy daddy era, if anybody says, I am 'wedding photographer' means all will consider like third rated job and all. Now if I am saying that I am wedding photographer, then all will give me their number and book me and pay me lakhs, and fly me to exotic locations. Jolly! 

Anyway, what for me. I am not spending no, I should not bother :D

2 comments:

debajyoti said...

hahaha, enjoyed the read!

me said...

Yay, Thanks! I'm glad you liked it! :)