Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I'm a semma K.D

This is kinda like my confession. Ok world, I confess, I am a BIG K.D 

Hold on, let me search for the full form of K.D

Old Chennai police abbreviation for either "known delinquent", "known depredator" or "known defaulter" or "Known Denotified person".

I have done lot of K.D things. Hmmm... where do I begin? 

When I was in 4th standard, my brother and I devised an evil plan to disturb an aunty we used to hate. Hee hee hee. We used to dial her number and when she picked up, we would play the "Muqala Muqabila" song loudly... hee hee hee. It still cracks me up so much.

When I was in 5th standard, I tied up one small little boy (who is a non-related brother) to a tree for being naughty. Che. I'm such a bully.

When I was in the same 5th standard, I used to play hotch-potch/Pandi with my friends. You know that super game where you draw 8 boxes and throw stones. You have to hop on the boxes and pick up the stone and come back. It's a super duper fun game. You need a smooth stone for the game, otherwise the stone will roll off and not settle on the boxes easily. Before we began our game for that evening, all of us in the colony scattered around to search for smooth stones. I found one, my friends found one for themselves, my brother also found one. There was this little boy in our gang, the same boy whom I tied to the tree, who just couldn't find a stone for himself. I noticed that there was some dried dog shit lying among a pile of stones. I'M SO EVIL. I told him to pick up the dry dog shit because it was smooth! Man, HE DID! Hee hee hee. He kept holding onto it and when his turn came, he threw what he assumed to be a stone and it just powered away.

Sometime, during the same phase of my life, the boy gang in our colony used to bully us by taking up all the space in the colony play area to play cricket. One day, all of us stole their cricket bats and hid it. The next day when they came looking for the bats, they didn't get pissed off that we hid their bats, they got pissed off that we were dancing for 'I'm a barbie girl' in the play area. Nearly 10 girls dancing to that song! ROFL. This is so funny. 

I once conducted a culturals event in my colony. I was the event manager and organized everything. I must have been in 6th standard then. The plan was that everybody pays a small amount, 20 bucks or something, prepares for a dance, song or skit, and brings food from home. The amount was for the gifts. According to my plan, all participants would get gifts so that no one would feel bad. See? I'm a nice girl :) I was so excited about this event, I ran about the entire area, shopped for gifts, planned everything and practiced for my performance. On the day of the event, all the children came out and assembled in the lawn. We all brought along snacks and sweets from home. Our parents were also excited and everybody assembled in their respective balconies to watch the event. They were otherwise not allowed to come :P The event started and everybody participated. I was the judge for all the events and I participated in all the events. Can you imagine? I won the first place in most of the events. LOL. Best bit, everybody agreed. LOL

There was this one time, when my brother and I played a prank on our friends. They were twin brothers and always an easy bait for any bullying. We told them that it was my brother's b'day the next day and that they are invited for the party. Those paavam, naive boys ran back to their homes and informed their mother about it. The next day, we were all playing and these two boys, all dressed up and big gift box in hand, walk towards my house. Seeing them going, my brother and I hid to see what was going to happen. They rang the bell and my mother opened the door. She was shocked to learn that they had come for a b'day party. She was obviously moved because she called them in, gave them juice and snacks and sent them back. They went back home with the gifts. My mother gave a piece of her mind when we got back home. When my brother really celebrated his b'day those boys never came!

When I was in 8th standard, my parents took us to watch The Titanic. I don't think it said 'A' rated movie or anything because a lot of families came to watch the movie with their kids. Everything was going well in the movie, till the painting scene came. My mother, as if by some reflex action quickly turned to look at me. In an equally faster reflex action, I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. She was relieved and continued to watch the movie. What she didn't know was, I was actually watching the scene through my closed eyes. Ya, ya, ya, I'm sure you all know how to do that! :P Then things came back to normal until the car scene popped up. Again my mother turned to look at me. This time, I acted even more convincingly, I snored! To give an impression that all through I had been sleep and that I was really sound asleep. She was again relieved. But I saw the entire scene. Just like you all did. Hee hee hee. 

When I was in college, I used to be the first girl in class to shout, "ma'am please ma'am.... please ma'am...." whenever the professor came to take a test. All the other girls would join me in chorus, but I'd take the lead. 

You know, I can go on... :)

I have also done some sweet innocent things like burying a dead cockroach and conducting a funeral procession for it. I assumed that since we are catholics, the insects in our house are also catholics. The coffin was made of the infamous Cheetah matchbox. Sweet no? 

Hmmm... so how was your childhood? Mine was fun, alright! :)

No comments: