Sunday, September 7, 2008

Back to square one!



I remember posting here about how I've never studied in a co-ed institution ever and how it's highly possible that I finally will get to study in a co-ed institution for my post graduation!

Turns out it's never really gonna happen! I'm back to a college filled with 3000 odd girls~! :D

Actually it doesn't surprise me much... it's always been like this...

* When I left college after my under graduation I turned back one last time and told myself, 'I'm never coming back!'

* When I was in school, I'd pass by this college of mine and tell myself, 'come what may, I'll never do my under graduation here!' ...

* When everyone around me was falling in love and bleh bleh, I told myself, 'I'll never fall in love!' :P Rest is history!

* When my dad took us to Hyderabad for a short visit, I told myself, 'I'll never come here!'
And, well, my work pulled me there and I HAD to live there for 2 long years!!

This and much more... like the world is conspiring against me or trying to tell me something... I'm guessing it's trying to tell me, 'yeah, well, nothing is in YOUR hands Hepsiba!'

Oh and when I quit my job, I told myself,' To this place, I shall never return!.'

erhm! Let's wait...

Psst: That picture just shows how tired I am of all the games life is playing on me :P :P

4 comments:

Kishore said...

It is untrue that nothing is in our hands. Probably I had to say partially untrue.. :)
You had said that u had been in places where u neva wanted to be in. I felt, some u had mentioned could not be a out of box decision..Falling in love..doing UG in a college is definitely in our hands... :) Choices !

Have u ever tried to note down what are the things u have got, what u wanted to get? I'm sure that the list will be greater than the "nots" of urs.
Cheers :)

me said...

Hello Kishore, the point is not that I didn't get what I wanted, the point is, I got back to what I thought I don't want! he he! :)

Kishore said...

Fine..guess i had mis-interpreted..
:)

me said...

I'm sure anybody reading this will come to the same conclusion as you did... has to do with the way I wrote it then...

:)