Friday, August 8, 2008

If I don't do this I don't have a heart...

I would like to thank my dear friend Gayathri R. In many ways, she has taught me important lessons in life. She has helped me distinguish between trivial things and important things in life. She has been with me through the ups and downs of my life at Hyderabad. She has trusted me whole heartedly and has loved me like no other friend.

She introduced and subscribed me to Frozen Thoughts, a monthly magazine that is a wonderful source of good thoughts and mantra for awakening. It has a powerful dose of good living tips and provides one enough medicine for a healthy living.

By far this the best gift I have ever got from a friend. How often do you see friends who teach you fishing rather than giving you fish for a day? Gayathri has done just that. Instead of providing me with advice for a day and then letting go, she has gone one step ahead by gifting me clarity of thought.

Gayathri, whatever you did for me, you did it out of love for which you did not expect anything in return.

God bless you always!

No comments: