Friday, February 1, 2008

Why is TZP still under construction?

Excuse me for following the not-done blogging techniques, that is to say, starting a topic and then not completing it...like the Om Shanti Om review and the never-gonna-be written TZP review! So why am I not publishing it? Frankly, I was gonna complete it and publish it but the TV stopped me! Well, I can blame my eyes too, ok whatever, so I saw this little boy Darsheel Safary (Ishaan Awasthi) giving his 'nth' interview on TV about his role, and the movie and blah blah blah. I expected the little child to be a child on TV, but it so turned out that he was not a child...he was this super duper star who had achieved something really noteworthy in life at such a young age, blame it on me for expecting. But, but...he is supposed to be a child and not have this 'yeah, so I'm a star' attitude! I mean, it's ok, after all 'Who' am I to judge? But it's just that when I watched TZP, I cried everything time this little boy cried in the movie (the only difference being I did not use glycerine) and I got attached to this little boy...SIGH!!!
I decided I will probably not continue writing the review because I was shocked. And I stick to my word, I will publish it when I publish my numerous other posts that are still in the 'draft' stage...
So, TZP is under construction...and blame it on the eternal procrastinator or otherwise!

No comments: