Friday, February 29, 2008

Mean meat eater...

I overheard X saying 'Ooh, and please stop consuming meat OK? Bad for health. Eat veggies.' Somebody nodded, reluctantly.

No, there was no debate on which was better 'Meat or vegetables.' Somebody just asked X how to get to this hip-hip club in the city.

X: Oh, you must go to this place...OMG, It's so amazing.
Somebody: Really? You've been there?
X: Of course! Every Saturday..Duh!...it's kinda like a Saturday night ritual. OMG, the drinks...out of this world...
Somebody: (Excited) Wow! Ya?
X: Trust me...the booze is whahowwayhoweywho!
Somebody: Woohoo...Alright...
X: Ooh, and please stop consuming meat OK? Bad for health. Eat veggies.

What on earth was X saying? I mean...X was clearly a booze addict or what and X is some veggie addict too?...and X says 'Veggies are good for health?'

Health? LOL!

My dear X,

This is me, a meat consumer. Yes you heard it right, I eat meat. The gruesome being. But no, you don't do it. It's good that you are a veggie. But X, my dear, please stop consuming those veggies...because, they're rotting in your system. Booze will do, my dear.

Booze will do. Yes.

Health.

Mean meat eater!

No comments: