Monday, December 17, 2007

UnInt--ERR-upted!!!

I decided it was time for me to clean my wardrobe. So I set to work on it when someone called me up and asked me, "Ma'am can you spare 2 mins. We would like you to give us feedback on Whoa-Da-Fone's superior network coverage."
"Yeah, I guess"
Sighing heavily!
"Thank you very much Ma'am."
Walking to the kitchen to have a drink.
"Ma'am are you online?"
"Yeah."
Duhh!
"I am happy to inform that we have a new offer..."
Walking back to my bedroom...
A faint voice in the background "He--ll--o Ma-----dam..."
Me in reply "Yeah..errr...Hello...Hello..."
Shucks man!
"Ma'am are you there."
"Yes. I am! Please go ahead."
I decided to take the newspaper from the drawing room...while she kept talking I could check out some interesting stuff.
After much ranting from her end...I figured out that Amir Khan maintains a blog and I should check it out now.
"Are you willing to take this special offer Madam?"
"I'm sorry, can you please brief me on this once again."
Guilty I felt. Decided to walk back to my room.
"Sure! So Ma.........#%#%%^!@!"
"Huh? Hello"
"&(*&(&$@# Dam...I was...Sayi...."
"Hello"
I kept walking...the signal must be dying down...I thought
" ing that this offer"
Ok clear now...which meant signal was strong if I stood in a particular position and facing this direction. Perfect! I kept balancing myself...gave up..
"Blurr...$%$%#^@$#....errr"
"Hello..."
".................(read:silence)............."
"Hello"
Line got cut!

Well, so much for the uninterrupted network coverage you promised!

1 comment:

nullity said...

Really funny..........LOL....:-)(