Monday, August 27, 2007

Self Analysis...

An honest analysis...

I am...

a) An Introvert:

Introverts are directed towards the subjective world.

I am interested in my own thoughts and feelings
I need to have my own territory
I often appear reserved, quiet and thoughtful
I do not have many friends
I have difficulties in making new contacts
I like concentration and quiet
I do not like unexpected visits and i therefore do not make them
I work well alone

b) Intuitive type

Intuition is an ability to deal with the information on the basis of its hidden potential and its possible existence.

I am mostly in the past or in the future
I worry about the future more than the present
I am interested in everything new and unusual
I do not like routine
I am attracted more to the theory than the practice
I often have doubts

c) Feeling type

Feeling is an ability to deal with information on the basis of its initial energetic condition and its interactions.

I am interested in people and their feelings
I easily pass my own moods to others
I pay great attention to love and passion
I evaluate things by ethics and good or bad
I can be touchy or use emotional manipulation

d) Perceiving type

Perceiving types are motivated into activity by the changes in a situation.

I act impulsively following the situation
I can start many things at once without finishing them properly
I prefer to have freedom from obligations
I am curious and like a fresh look at things
My work productivity depends on my mood

I am of the Intuitive-Ethical Intratim type and this what Psychologists have to say about me...


+ You are a very romantic person and have an excellent imagination. You appreciate beauty in both art and life. Your creative nature cannot stand greyness and regularity. You always bring an element of elegance and originality to any situation. You understand others moods and dispositions well and will often use your good sense of humour to uplift friends and family. You posses a rich variety of emotions and you can apply it to many situations. You depend greatly on your emotions to guide you. Sometimes you show great feeling for people and may often idealise others. Wherever you go you often create an atmosphere of elation and optimism.

- You have a tendency to be led by lofty aspirations to an easy life. You often complain about your emotional and physical state. Eventually you can cause people to tire of you and even doubt your honesty concerning your well being. Sometimes you waste lots of time on small talk and fruitless dreaming instead of realistic activity. You have difficulty forcing yourself to do uninteresting, everyday chores, especially if finances and household economy are involved. You often cannot resist buying something that catches your eye sometimes causing you to exceed your budget.

No comments: