Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Cane and Cee

***The Cane and Cee series - PART 1***


"Cee get that work done NOW! I want it on my table in 10 mins"
'Yes. Oh Yes Sir' making imaginary sounds in the head
I sit here and do all the work, and the least I can expect is a smile? Leave the friendly hand shake he gives to everybody else. And the shiny certificates the rest of them get for having 'slogged.'
humph.
I left the file on the table and quietly tip-toed out of Cane's room.

We called him Cane becos sometimes he would lash out his tongue so hard it hurt real bad.

Cane promptly stopped me, and dragged me into his room.
"Now, Cee let us sit and analyse."
ANALYSE?!!!!!!
I tore my hair in mourning. An analysis of my work would mean outright dissection of every tiny bit of information I keyed into those documents.
"Sit down Cee"
As I sat down in absolute disagreement, I saw the file on Can'e table.
'WHAT???? I am sure to be hanged' I thought to myself. I almost screamed out loud.
That file had all the cartoons I had made of Cane. Cane doing his grumpy antics, he blasting us, he making monkeys faces and all things nasty about him.
That file was a fire cracker waiting to burst!
'Cane will KILL me. I didn't even get to say a decent goodbye to the other brats'

I waited impatiently for my doom as Cane opened the file.







No comments: