Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The mail...

I was so upset and dull and I desperately wanted to talk to God...rather I wanted to write to him...
I don't know why but I ended up writing to Paulo Coelho... I don't know what I wrote but I'm sure I wrote everything my heart wanted to speak...
I wrote a letter to Paulo Coelho!
I must be mad and I completely forgot about it!
The very next day my mail box reads a new incoming message from 'Paulo Coelho.'

Dear Hepsiba,

Thank you for your kind email.

Always follow your dreams and fight for them with faith.

A Warrior takes every opportunity to teach himself.

It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life
interesting.

The secret of life is to fall seven times and to get up eight times.

Paulo Coelho

He wrote back...and it felt like God wrote back...he must have...

in fact 'he has.'

I can't stop crying out of joy...Who would expect him to write back to an ordinary girl's painful mail?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hepsiba,

It was an excellent mail...great mindset:).
After all you have mail from the one who said,
"When you really want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it"

me said...

@ Naresh: Yes, so true :)