Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I'm feeling blah...


My tee reads I'm feeling lucky...but I'm actually feeling blah!
Blah is when you have thoughts piling at the back of your head...actually a clutter of thoughts...
and you have no idea what to say or do...
the thoughts disturb you and tire you...
I'm feeling so blah!
I'm listening to 'rumors' and I've been listening to it all morning...
Every time I listen to this song I can only relate myself to these lines:
'I just need to free my mind...Can you please respect my privacy? Why can't they let me live.'

Why can't they let me live? I think I carry some sign on my forehead that reads 'Kill me.'
I need to free my mind...my mind lives in this cage called perpetual confusion.
I must bring break it open...But ...I'm feeling so blah!

The blah-ness has taken total control of my head and body...I can't even finish this post appropriately...

So blah!

1 comment:

nullity said...

I think I carry some sign on my forehead that reads 'Kill me.'

Hahaha...........

i used to call it ripples, and u r calling it as blah-ness...

sometimes i get this blank-ness. sort of an ecstasy feeling. a numb mind..something like that...:-)