Friday, April 6, 2007

Gone...

I see a tear rolling down from your eyes
It touched your cheeks...made them wet
I didn't like it...So, I turned away
But I noticed something...
your eyes...
there was a twinkle in your eyes...
I saw love...
There was so much love in you that it overflowed
those tears were not mere drops of water
they were trickles of love
I wondered how you possessed so much love
And then, I saw another drop of tear from your eyes
I stretched out my hand to catch it
I couldn't...I tried hard to reach...I failed...
just then I realized why you had been crying...
I fell on my knees because it broke my heart
And I cried too...



If only I was beside you...

2 comments:

JOY said...

Oh I loved this!

It really hit home for me.

Love the blog.

me said...

@ Joy: Thank you and Keep visiting :)