Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Revisiting my love story!

Years ago I started writing on this fictitious character called Naaz and her love interest Dev. It was a plain love story between Naaz and Dev, set in the backdrop of their college years. However, I quiet didn't get the whole picture together and I stopped writing their story a while ago. The abstracts are here in bits and pieces on this blog. I wish I had a better vision before I started writing it down because I feel odd to just cut short their romance due to my lack of vision. 

Therefore, I have decided to revisit this story once again. This time with more preparation on where the story is heading to and how it finally ends.

If everything goes as per plan, I will have accomplished my dream to publish a book.

Let's hope! :)

No comments: