Friday, January 23, 2009

Pledge...

I'm ashamed to say this but I forgot our pledge! (tch tch) If you've forgotten it too, then no worries. I'm posting it here. You can go ahead and learn it by heart, again! :)


India is my country and all Indians are my brothers and sisters.
I love my country and I am proud of its rich and varied heritage.
I shall always strive to be worthy of it.
I shall give my parents, teachers and all elders, respect, and treat everyone with courtesy.
To my country and my people, I pledge my devotion.
In their well being and prosperity alone, lies my happiness.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey thats a great idea....
i'll also put something like this on my blog

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I assent to but I think the post should acquire more info then it has.