Saturday, July 26, 2008

Kya aap panchvi pass se tez ho?


Let me start off by saying - The show sucks!

And why I say so - because of the annoyingly stupid questions that they ask and the annoyingly ignorant participants and the fake smartness that oozes out of every kid there. And of course the annoying SRK.

What poisonous fruit did Snow White consume? - Err Jack fruit? Oh an apple?! DUHHHH!!!

What irritates me the most - the unfair advantage the kids gain.

The kids on the show are carefully picked from TV shows, ad films. They are trained/otherwise actors! I see them in every damn ad, horlicks, vicks vapor rub, etc etc. These kids DO NOT represent the student population of India. They probably belong to an already elite society with several movie offers in hand and 'on duty' attendance.

Ok cutting away from being extremely cynical, my questions are - why aren't random students from around the nation called to be a part of the show? Are you sure these actor kids are really smart... I mean, do you give them a script? Are they being paid? If they are, why are they being paid if you're already giving them an education grant of 10 lac? Why not give this grant to students who really need it? Why are you so stupid?????

Why? Grrr!

Coming to the main question - Are you brighter than a grade 5 pass out?... Yeah right we are! Of course we know that 10 bucks is equal to '18' 25 paise and '11' 50 paise. WTF!

I have no clue what they're trying to prove? and if you're multiplying 18*25 + 11*50 ... you are meant to be on that nonsensical show.

2 comments:

Nandini Vishwanath said...

You really rant in this blog :D

me said...

Yes I do! :) You like SRK? ;)